Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello, Group 8!

"Allow myself to ....introduce myself!" -Mike Meiers, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, 1997

Greetings from the Mohawk Valley in central New York. My name is Scott Erlandson, and this course is my seventh in Boston University's Master of Science in Project Management program. When I enrolled in this program, I knew it would be both challenging and rewarding and have not been disappointed.

Until recently, I was employed as a Senior Analyst at ITT Advanced Engineering and Sciences in Rome, New York. Currently, I'm focusing on finishing my degree, but I am actively seeking any telecommuting or contract opportunities, so drop me a line if you have any leads. If anyone is interested in exchanging contact information, please send me a LinkedIn invitation.

Aside from pursuing an advanced degree, I enjoy skiing, gardening and spending as much time as possible with my family. I used to write a political/satirical blog on Blogger, but was never able to devote as much time to it as I would have liked, particularly after our daughter was born.

Good luck, everyone. I look forward to working with all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Scott,

    This is my first time to blog and I would like to ask you how to create " POST A Comment BOX".

    Thank you.

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Scott,

    I agree with you, it is both challenging and rewarding.

    Nice job on your site! It really shows that you know the blogging stuff.


    Pretending like a client or consumer, the overall design and concept of your site is very good. I particularly like that the comment box is always open and you have the site meter to track the input. It is practical and useful. The addition of Group 8 blog list is also a good gadget to have.

    Regards,

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Scott,
    I like how you have everyone's blog updated on the lower right side your blog. This way, I will always hit your site first, then navigate to others' sites. How convenient!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete